Monday, September 12, 2022

Progress?

I don't know if I've lost any weight since the beginning of the month and won't be back to my scale for a morning weigh-in until October. Having said that, I feel pretty good.
The few days of walking every day and the little bit of stretching has helped me to sleep better at night and gives me a good energy feel throughout the day. It's something that I need to keep up with when I get back home. 
I haven't been wearing my watch to keep track of my steps and probably won't for the rest of the trip. Maybe I'll give up the watch all together. The light band on my arm has already tanned to the point of disappearing.

I am eating better--better and less. I have not been tracking calories or carb/protein/fat grams and I really don't want to. I am being more mindful of what I am consuming and am aware of the desserts and snacks and how they will affect my wellbeing. 

I will be interested in checking my blood pressure when I get back. I have a feeling it will be much closer to a normal range than it has been. If it's not, I guess I'll have to go on some bp meds. I am really hoping to avoid that. At 62+, the only meds I take are for seasonal allergies. All-in-all, I'm pretty healthy for a fat guy.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment