Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May Goals

It has been a bit since posting here and I have spent numerous times relapsing and restarting a healthier lifestyle over the past several years. May 1st brought another restart and this time I am aided by Chris being more focused on good health, as well.

I initially planned on a daily routine of several body weight type exercises and daily walking to go along with cutting the crap food from my diet. I've done well on the eating part and will get on that exercise thing this week. Week 1's physical exercise came in the form of moving 6 1/2 tons of gravel and doing some tree trimming and landscaping. Week 2 will provide some challenges as I'll be on the road for a few days. That provides dietary challenges as well as exercise challenges, but that's life.

Good eating and lots of work meant losing 7 pounds in week one. I don't expect to keep that pace and am generally pleased with a steady 2-3 pound loss per week. I'll be trying to post more often as posting here helps to keep me on track.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment