Tuesday, June 16, 2020

June 16

I managed a Meatless Monday. It wasn't difficult as I also had a modified intermittent fasting day. In a minor cheat I had a bit of 2% milk in the last of my morning coffee and an early afternoon iced coffee with cream. The rest of the day's 1300 calories (well below my daily target) were consumed between 3pm and 9pm and did include a single scoop of ice cream with a bit of chocolate syrup (diet coke float) and four pecan shortbread cookies with 2% milk.

I also managed 10,242 steps. 
In an effort to accommodate our schedules and maintain a modest level of activity, my sister and I have agreed to 3 days of 10K steps this week, and 3 days of at least 5K steps. Today will be a little cooler than it's been, so it might be good for the second 10K day.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment