Monday, August 6, 2018

August -- week 1

The first (partial) week of August comes to an end and here is my update.
I missed my early morning weigh-in today and have already begun my Monday morning consumption of coffee and breakfast so I'll have to remember that for tomorrow.

I took the last two days off on the P90X3 due to the minor injury, but will back on schedule today with whatever modifications are necessary to promote healing and prevent further injury. A couple of days off has really helped and my arm feels much better, although the bicep is still tender near the forearm.

I did keep up with the daily step goal of 10,000 steps and am back on a 7 day streak.
I missed a day on the 100 daily squats, but will make those up for my monthly 3000 squat goal.
I missed three days of push-ups and will need to recalculate what I need for 1000 push-ups.
I also missed going out for a day of stand-up paddle boarding.

I realize that all of this is very little for people that are really fit or for people that make fitness their way of life. It's plenty for an old, fat guy trying to get a little better at the healthy living thing.

Be well,
John

2 comments:

  1. Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and post
    is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy
    to put this article together. I once again find myself
    personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete