Monday, August 20, 2018

August, week 3

Last week was pretty much a bust since I managed to miss 3 of the seven days of workouts. Travel, some unexpected schedule changes, and pure laziness all played a role.
It's said that the best exercise is the one that you will actually do -- for me that is generally going to be walking.
I haven't given up on the P90X3 thing and I'll be back at it this morning, but I really need to figure out some sort of a more regular schedule for exercise. You'd think that being retired would make exercising a breeze, but there is always something else to do. The first step is in making exercise a priority. I don't really think I'm there yet.
I also managed a few indulgences on the diet. I was mostly pretty good on foods and not so good on portions.

It's a new week.
Time to get after it.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment