Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dec 1: Another restart

I've been lazy and I've gotten fat ... again.
(sigh) 

It's a new day, new month, new start.
I didn't get a weight this morning, because I didn't wake up with the idea that I would be back at trying to get on a healthy lifestyle. I know I'm close to my heaviest weight, which really sucks after having lost more than 60 pounds a few years ago.

Eat well.
Exercise regularly.
Get enough sleep.

Eat for weight management.
Exercise for good health.
That's my plan.

I added a step counting app to my phone and managed a short two mile walk today.
Calorie intake has been okay, ... but it's still early.

Starting a healthy lifestyle at the holidays. It might not be the best plan, but it's better than putting on more weight now and waiting until the first of the year to get started.

Be well,
John

1 comment:

  1. Eat well. Exercise regularly. Get enough sleep.
    I've got the last one down pat.

    ReplyDelete