Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Dec 5: Still going

I know it's only Day 5, but a four day streak is a big deal for the fat guy!
I didn't get out and walk yesterday, but I did put in 40 minutes on the indoor cycle. It's nothing like actually riding a bicycle, but it is better than doing nothing.



In addition to the daily exercise, I've been doing well on eating better foods and fewer calories. I'm pretty much eating two meals a day -- a late breakfast and early supper (brunch and lupper). I try to stick to healthier snacks in between. I'm fortunate to be one of those people that can get a great start on weight loss and start shedding pounds as soon as I make a few healthy changes.



Today will be a good day to get outside. It's only 27f (-3c) this morning, but it is sunny and forecast to be 47f (8c) this afternoon. I should be able to walk and do some yard work (raking to prevent forest fires). Or I may just hit the indoor cycle while it's cold and take care of the yard when it's warmer.
It's good to have options.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment