Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dec 2: Looking back

I did step on the scale this morning and I am right where I was in June of 2013 -- a whopping 258 pounds! It was (and is) the most I've ever weighed.
At that time I set a goal to lose 54 pounds in my 54th year. I did it (and then some), but now here I am -- again.
Ugh!

I'm not looking to take a year this time. I just want to be steady about eating better and getting some exercise. Regular posting here will help. I doubt that I'll post daily, but a weekly update will help. Feel free to journey with me.

I managed a two mile walk yesterday and just over 5300 steps.
Yeah, I need to move more.
I guess I'll also go back to food logging. It's a pain, but it's amazing how much you can eat and be unaware of really eating. Making healthy habits takes time. Losing the unhealthy habits is even harder.

This was last night's dinner:



Bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese and asparagus, baked potato with butter, sour cream and cheese.
Probably could have done without the bacon and sour cream on the calorie count, but it was pretty tasty!

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment