Saturday, December 8, 2018

Dec 8: Week 1 summary

I did manage some exercise every day this week -- walking or riding the stationary cycle.
I hit 10,000 steps 4 of the 7 days.
I ate healthy foods and (for the most part) in healthy portions.
I slept well.

I mentioned that I am a typically fast starter when it comes to weight loss so 250 (-8 pounds) wasn't a big surprise today. Now the serious work begins.

Looking forward will be more of the same. I'll step up the exercise game in a week or so as motivation, fitness level, and weight loss permit. I may start counting calories if weight loss seems to slow down or I may just be more restrictive of foods.

Although I plan to keep up the daily diary, I won't be sharing it on Facebook every day; maybe just weekly. If you're interested, you can follow the blog or follow me on Twitter where I will share the daily posts for as long as they last. I'm @magicianary.

I've earned the day off, but I probably won't take it ... today. We'll see.

Be well,
John

250 lbs
32.1 bmi (obese)

No comments:

Post a Comment