Thursday, February 16, 2023

February 16

I missed yesterday's weekly weigh-in. This morning I checked in at the same 260 as last week. That's not too surprising since I really didn't do much to promote weight loss.

Yesterday I took advantage of the nice day to get out and walk a couple of miles. It's pretty windy, wet, and cold today so I'll need to figure out something else if I'm going to make exercise a regular thing. I did download a step counter app onto my phone since I broke the watchband on my smartwatch and haven't been wearing it for a week or so. I always get plenty of steps when I work at the shelter, but I think that falls under activity rather than exercise. Still...activity is a good thing.

I think I'll step it up this week (pun intended) and see if I can't make up for the zero of last week.
Here we go ... again!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment