Friday, May 5, 2023

May 5

I didn't share my May 1st post on any of my social media platforms. Not sure if I'll be sharing this either.
I haven't kept up with the daily exercise, but have made my daily step goal 3 of the 4 days. Day 2 was an overnight volunteer night so I spent most of the day sleeping.

Diet wise I have been really low carbing it. I've also been doing well at reducing my intake without the calorie counting. A midweek scale check did show me down from the 1st, but either day could be one of those heavy or light days. I'm just going to work at keeping it consistently on a downward trend.
I do want to keep an eye on the electrolytes and hydration as cramping sometimes is an issue when I start restricting food intake. 
I had a small piece of cake at a birthday celebration, but no other sweets, and I've had a little bit of alcohol, but no beer. 
What I'm doing is pretty maintainable as a way of life, I just need to make it my lifestyle instead of a weightloss thing.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment