Monday, May 29, 2023

May 29

255
That's minus 15 pounds since the beginning of the month. I'm going to do some serious fasting and controlled eating over the coming 6 days. I'd really like to be at 250 pounds by the time I leave for Mexico  next Sunday. I might have to skip those sweet cherries in the new cherry limeade with tequila summer drink this week. 

Snacking has been a bit of an issue this past week. I like nuts or jerky and they are good low carb snacks, but not necessarily low calorie snacks -- especially the nuts, too many fat calories. I'll need to be more careful about that or just skip snacking entirely.

In addition to dropping some weight, my blood pressure is starting to come down a little, as well. I have an annual physical coming up the first week of July and I need it to be lower than the high side of borderline like it's been. So far I've managed to make it without any daily meds and I'd really like to keep it that way. I'm fairly healthy for a fat guy!

Heading into week 5 with hope and determination...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment