Monday, July 9, 2018

Progress ... sort of

At the end of a little more than a week of July, I can report a little bit of progress.
Although the scale didn't move this week, I am still down four pounds (two kilos) since the middle of June. At least it didn't move back up!

I am on a 14 day streak for walking and hitting my 10,000 step daily goal and I have been tracking my daily food/drink intake. I had a pretty good week so I am a little disappointed that I didn't keep up with the two pounds per week loss rate.
No worries. Maybe just a heavy morning. 

This week will present its own challenges as I'll be away from home and at a kids' camp all week.
Diet will be the main challenge. I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity to get my steps in. I'm bringing some protein bars so I can have at least have a good snack option. I may have to slip away for some other healthy food options during the week. We'll see.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment