Monday, July 30, 2018

End of July report

So my Monday report to end July comes as no real surprise.
With the end to my walking streak due to allergies last week came a week of little physical activity. I kept up with the healthy eating pretty well, but ended the week the same as I began it -- at 242.

Today begins the 3-month commitment to P90X3.
I watched the first two days yesterday to see what I was getting myself into. I really see the pace as one of the biggest challenges. I mean--I'm used to walking!
And I need to get back to walking, as well! Since the P90 workouts are only 30 minutes, I should probably use the the walking as a gentle warm up or cool down. I'll just have to play around and see how that goes.

For now my plan is to do my exercise in the morning -- after coffee!
Today is a late start since I was up past midnight last night.
No worries. Retirement has eliminated so much stress when it comes to scheduling stuff.
Later this week, I'm planning on trying a stand up paddleboard.

Be active.
Be well,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment