Monday, July 13, 2020

July 13

It's been a few days. For the past couple of days I've been dealing with muscle spasms in my lower back. It appears that I'll get to deal with that again today. I'm typing this while standing up since standing up or lying down are the only comfortable positions I can find. 
Enough about that. Nobody wants to hear of someone else's discomfort. We all have our own life situations to deal with.

This morning's weigh-in ended up being the same as last week. I don't see that as a big deal. I did have a couple of not so disciplined diet days and have been relatively inactive. This week will be better.

I thought I'd share my morning muesli mix. 
5 cups of rolled oats
1 bag of mixed raw nuts
1 bag of dried mixed berries
8 tbsp chia seeds



If you are an Aldi shopper, you'll recognize the brands as Aldi brands.
A half cup of this is 199 calories with 29.2g of carbs, 7g of fat, and 5.5g of protein.
I typically eat it cold with milk and usually add some fresh fruit. I have used Greek yogurt instead of milk, and have added hot water for a hot cereal breakfast.
This was yesterday's bowl with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.



Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment