Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Monday

Okay, so Monday was kind of a bust as far as the 100s go.
It was a busy day and full of activity, and I didn't go for a walk other than to get the mail (1/4 mile). I did manage 10,000+ steps while working in the yard, but no "walking" miles.

Neither did I do 100 reps of anything.
My exercise came in the form of getting soil, compost, and mulch for our flower beds and garden,
Sixteen 40 pound bags of soil and compost, and five bags of mulch -- pallet to cart, cart to car, car to wheelbarrow, and wheelbarrow to flower beds or stacked until I used them today.

I transplanted two perennial plant from where they were last year to where they will get more sun. Then I turned the dirt to plant 18 hostas in an area that will get about 3 hours of direct sunlight per day, and planted and mulched them. I also planted and mulched seven more hostas in a bed I had prepared on Saturday. They should fill in nicely.

I've got plenty more work like that for today, so I think I'll get my walk in early. I'm going to have to add some distance to make up for the missed day. I plan on using the weight machine bench press for today's 100 reps, although I'm not sure of the weight yet. I'll figure it out when I get to it.

Be well, 

John

No comments:

Post a Comment