Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Tuesday

Four mile walk. 15,000+ steps.
100 reps, 100# bench press on the weight machine.
I know it's not much, but looking to get back to activity without injury so I figured to use a weight I was sure I could do. Taking into consideration how the other 100 rep exercises have gone, I'll still be a little stiff tomorrow. 
I did some more digging and moving dirt for another flower bed yesterday. I'd much rather be getting my activity by working around the yard, but having the practice of at least one focused exercise is good, too.

Today has a 50% chance of rain pretty much throughout the day. I don't know what that means as far as walking goes. I'll have to play it by ear. I have a midday meeting, so maybe it will clear up by mid-afternoon. Yard work will have to wait for another day.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment