Friday, December 10, 2021

December 10

Today is our last full day here in Puerto Vallarta. Although the diet part of my new normal will be easier to maintain, I will really need to work on keeping up the activity. All of the walking hills and climbing stairs has been really good for me. Although my legs and feet are tired and a little sore, I can tell they are also getting stronger. 
Walking is just the way to get around here. At home, there aren't really any restaurants or stores within easy walking distance. There is a pizza place and a little diner about 2 miles from the house and a Dollar General store a little bit closer. It's around 8 miles or so to the next nearest restaurant or grocery store. 
I like living where we live. I just don't do enough walking as a part of life and need to prioritize it as exercise. 

I'm a little afraid of getting on the scale when we get home. Getting back to the normal diet will be good.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment