Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December Diary

It's December 1, and just 31 days from 2022.
Beginning the month away from home and the normal routine will make it a challenging month. I think I really need to work on building some upper body muscle and overall core strength. At home that would include some dumbbells, the weight machine and some stretching. Away from home -- well, I'll need to figure something out. I might just find some time for some squats, planks and a few push-ups or something. 

I don't think that what I eat will be much of a challenge over the next few days. How much I eat is a different story. I'm also going to need to watch the beer intake. I've had as much beer in the past day and a half as in the entire rest of the month of November. 

Live well
Eat well
Make good choices

That's going to be the motto for the final 31 days of 2021.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment