Tuesday, December 7, 2021

December 7

Well it has been a few days since I've posted and I really don't want to get out of the habit of posting on a regular (if not daily) basis. Although I have not been logging foods or calories on this trip, I've been doing okay. I know some regular Mexican foods like refried beans and guacamole are high in fat calories, but overall I think I'm doing okay. I've been skipping the sour cream and cheese due the distress from a little lactose intolerance.
I'll be back to logging foods when I get home and back to a more regular routine.

I haven't done anything in the way of exercise other than walking. Yesterday I had over 15,000 steps, nearly half of which were walking up stairs or up an incline. The downhill part does bother my knee a little bit. The uphill part is hard on the muscles and wind. I'm just glad I'm not carrying the additional 24 pounds that I was carrying in August.

I am hopeful that I haven't regained any weight this trip. We'll see soon enough.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment