Sunday, December 12, 2021

December 12

I doubt that I've ever gone on a vacation and lost weight -- until now!
I have to admit, I was a little hesitant about stepping on the scale this morning. Although I have been pretty good on the food part over the past two weeks, I have had quite a bit more liquid calories in the form of craft beer. I'm guessing that all of the walking and climbing hills and stairs helped to keep everything in balance.

This morning's unlikely weigh in was 234. That's -4 pounds from my pre-travel weight and -28 pounds from my August 1st high of 262. Yay, me!

I'm really liking the stuff I'm re-reading in The Abs Diet, and remembering why I was so successful the first time I read it. As in Eat to Live, calorie counting isn't a thing. Eating the right foods tends to limit your calorie consumption by itself. The Abs Diet does have an emphasis on exercise that isn't in many "diet" books, but I'm certain you would lose weight just following the recommended changes in eating habits.

Okay, back to real life.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment