Thursday, September 23, 2021

September 23: 100 days, Day 2

So I did manage to do 30 minutes on the exercise cycle yesterday. It's a start.
Diet-wise was another story. I gave in to a craving for a fried tenderloin sandwich and ended the day with a fried pie. That's probably a day's worth of calories in a single meal, but I didn't have much the rest of the day, so...

Today will be a pretty active day of working around the house, but I still plan on getting in some exercise. I also plan on doing better in the diet department.

I feel like I should also point out that when I talk about "diet," I am referring to what I eat, not some restrictive or structured program of eating. Our "diet" is whatever we consume so when I talk about "diet," I am just talking about what I'm consuming for the day and my overall food/drink lifestyle.

Day 2
Time to get started.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment