Thursday, September 30, 2021

September 30, Day 9

I'm not doing well on this 100 Day Fitness Challenge.
I know I was giving myself these last few days of September to warmup and ease into it, but I'm going to need a bit more get-to-it kind of attitude.
I also said I didn't want to use yardwork activity as fitness activity, but that's pretty much what I did for yesterday.

I'm going to use one of those 30 Day exercise challenges for October and hope to get into the habit of doing some daily exercise. the early days aren't much and I hope to supplement with some walking, cycling, working, or other stuff, but want to focus on something every day. This is what I've chosen for October:

Diet was good yesterday--better than it has been. I need to keep that up.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment