Saturday, September 25, 2021

September 25, Day 4

If you're up way past midnight (2 AM) and have a snack, do the calories count for the previous day or the new day?

Overall a good day. We needed to pick up a couple of things yesterday morning, so we extended our walk a bit and walked to the nearby Dollar General. That made for a three mile walk for my day's exercise and completed the errand in the process. I realize I'm going to need to step it up on the fitness challenge, but after sitting on my ass all summer, I'm going with starting slow. I really don't want any injury setbacks.
Today might be back on the exercise bike while watching the fights later tonight.
I think I'll give myself the rest of September to do this day-by-day warmup thing and try to plan something more scheduled for the month beginning October 1.

Yesterday was a big food day (at least after 6PM) so today and tomorrow will be light days. It's all about balance, right?

Be well, 
John

No comments:

Post a Comment