Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 3/4: It's a Bust!

Yeah, this has not been a good week on the fitness front.
Diet hasn't been bad, but the fitness part has been pretty non-existent.

I could have managed some exercise time, but just didn't.  I'm not really a get up and exercise person when it comes to an early morning routine and that's what this week needed. I'll have to find another way on similar days in the future.

Fortunately, retirement is only 94 days away and scheduling exercise time will be less of an issue!

I am going to have to find that good rhythm of the right time of day and the right amount of days per week to make this exercise/fitness thing really work. Although I really don't want to wait until February to get started, I expect all will be re-adjusted when I hit that date on the calendar.

I know that this week will pass and next week will start anew. We have plenty on the schedule for the rest of the week and for the weekend so I'll just resign myself to a poor ending to October and work on picking up in November with a fresh start!

No worries.
Life is good.

John <><


No comments:

Post a Comment