Monday, November 3, 2014

No Excuse November!

I've never participated in the No Shave November thing. I've never really seen the point.
This year, I'm starting my November activity--No Excuse November!

I'm going to be faithful to my exercise program and  not let the little inconveniences of life keep from my plan--No Excuses! I am still trying to get things figured out as far as what exactly my routine is going to be and I am not afraid to vary it from time to time, nor am I opposed to on-the-fly modifications to accommodate those little inconveniences. I just want to make sure that I keep moving forward (or at least keep moving).

Last week was a bust!
No worries. that was last week.
Today--we work!

It is a Meatless Monday and I started the day with oatmeal (with raisins, cinnamon, butter and milk), toast with jelly, and coffee (no cream). I haven't planned out the rest of my meals and snacks for the day, but I'm sure that a protein smoothie, some fruit, yogurt, peanut butter, eggs, etc. will be a part of the day.

I'll get my workout in pretty soon and maybe skip the elevator at work today or at least try to get a walk in at some point.

What are you doing for your health this month?

Want to join me for No Excuse November?

Be well,
John <><

2 comments: