Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sixty by 60: the journey begins

A couple of weeks ago, I reported on my other blog about how I have managed to regain all of my lost weight (and then some), and on how I am going to recommit (again!) to get it off.

Tomorrow I turn 59.
The simple goal is to lose 60 pounds before I turn 60 one year from now.
Because I would like to be at 200 pounds (or less), and because I began the month of June at 265 pounds, I needed to get started and lose 5 pounds before my birthday tomorrow.

This morning's weigh in read 260, so I'm all set and off to a good start. I don't plan on sharing this daily on my Facebook page, but will probably share it on Twitter. I'm not sure what or how often I'll post just yet. It may just be weekly weigh ins.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment