Saturday, August 14, 2021

August 14

It's been a good week. Activity level is good. We walked every morning except one and I've been getting a little yardwork done in spite of the heat. I've managed 10,000 steps everyday except the day we skipped the walk. This morning we're skipping the walk again, but will be doing some other physical work in its place.
Still no regular exercise plan other than the short (2 miles) morning walk.

Diet has been good and I expect that tomorrow's weekly weigh-in will show a slight improvement. I'll be pleased with -2 lbs. but have to admit that I'm hoping for more.

Something that I haven't really mentioned in the past--sleep--is something that also impacts good health and weight loss. I have been sleeping well and get at least 6 hours or more every night. Many nights I get a bonus cycle and have a 7.5 hour night.

Be well, 
John

No comments:

Post a Comment