Sunday, August 22, 2021

August 22

I was away from home this weekend so I missed my Sunday morning weigh-in. I am home now and debating about whether or not I should weigh-in tomorrow morning (Monday). It wasn't a particularly good weekend as far as healthy eating and activity go. It wasn't too bad, but I did over indulge a bit.

sigh
I guess it's all a part of the overall life. I'll probably do it. I might not report it here if it turns out to be too bad.

It is supposed to be a HOT week here -- 96f, 97f, 97f (35.5c, 36.1c) for Monday-Wednesday!
I may have to put off the yard work and figure out some other activity for the week. Heat indices at 105 and 106 degrees! That's some crazy heat for SWMO. It may be enough just to water the plants for the next few days. I may not even be out here on the deck after my morning coffee. 

We will see.

Stay cool,
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment