Thursday, August 5, 2021

August 5

I had a good diet day yesterday. My over indulgence was having a second beer while barbequing some drumsticks for dinner. Still no exercise, but a good day none the less.

My new treat is taking frozen fruit (so far it's been strawberries or peaches), adding some milk, and mixing it in our Vita-Mix. It makes a shake or something like soft serve ice cream depending on how thick I make it. I've been using fruit we bought locally and froze ourselves, but will be fine buying frozen mixed berries or other frozen fruit. It makes for a nice, no added sugar treat that I don't feel bad about indulging in. Sometimes I add a couple of scoops of protein powder to use it as a meal substitute. 

I still haven't been logging foods or counting calories. I'm putting that off in hopes that I can find a diet lifestyle that I can sustain without having to keep logging everything. I may do it if I'm not seeing results in a few weeks.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment