Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Making exercise a priority

I was dressed and ready for my morning walk. The plan was to walk the 1.5+ miles to a little coffee shop on the square in Ozark, enjoy an Americano and walk home.
But it's raining.

I decided to join the old people at the mall. Actually, I'm surprised at the number of not so old people walking in the mall. It's not a bad place. It's dry, cool in the warm weather and warm in the cold weather. And there is a Starbucks.

RunKeeper coverage isn't so great so I'm targeting a specific number of steps even though RunKeeper is tracking.

I'm  thinking that I probably won't do this often, but it's nice to have the option for a no excuses kind of day.

Be well,
John <><

1 comment:

  1. It stopped raining while I was having coffee and blogging so I finished by walking around the outside of the mall.

    ReplyDelete