Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28, Daily diet & fitness diary

Yesterday proved to be a good (re)start to the new healthy lifestyle.
Although I didn't get any exercise in, I managed a good (and pretty light) diet day. Up with early morning coffee and then a much later breakfast. It was really more lunch time and I had a grilled chicken Caeser salad and iced tea. Grilled chicken sandwich and potato chips was supper -- yeah, I know--I could have done without the chips. daytime snacks included a cup of strawberries with a little cream (2x), a serving of greek yogurt, and a protein bar.

I'm going to go back to really limiting soda (I don't drink that much to begin with) and drink more tea and water, maybe using some fruit infused water some of the time.

Today, I'm starting with a good protein and frozen fruit smoothie. I'll take in more calories today, but also plan on a little exercise. Shrimp and chicken fried rice is on the menu for tonight. Calories on that will be a guess at best, but I will still figure out an estimate and keep a log.

One day at a time.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment