Friday, January 22, 2021

Day by Day

I'm working on getting back into the habit of a daily walk. Today will make five days in a row and 6 of the last 8 days with one of those off days a day on the indoor cycle and weight machine. I need to spend more time on the weight machine or at least doing some simple body weight exercises. I could use the overall toning and muscle conditioning. I need to go back to learning the tai-chi short flow program and using it regularly. I still don't have an exercise routine.
Balance--right?

Diet awareness has been better and I expect that the scale will start moving soon. As I said before, I'm not going to focus on weightloss even though I know it will be a good indicator of overall health. For now, I'll stick to the Monday morning weigh-ins and see how that goes. 

All-in-all, it's been a good first week of getting back to it. I feel good. I hope you do, too.

Be well,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment