Thursday, January 28, 2021

Still Stepping Out

I've managed to keep walking through this current cold spell. Since beginning on the 14th, I took the two Sundays off (planned) and used the indoor cycle once. Other than that, I've walked every day and topped my 8000 step goal. I've topped 10,000 steps four times. It's not a grand achievement, but at least the habit is reforming. If I up my daily walking distance, I'll go back to 10k as a daily step goal. I'm good with 8k for now.
I keep telling myself that I need to do more in the way of exercise, I just haven't put the action to the thought. I really don't have the excuse as I have plenty of time, space and equipment for a good, hard workout. Maybe today...eh, maybe not.

Diet wise -- we've kept from buying much in the way of junk food snack stuff. That's been a help. We need more fruit. Apple slices and peanut butter is a favorite snack of mine. 
What's your go-to mostly healthy kind of snack?
What's your guilty pleasure snack? (Pecan shortbread cookies and milk is mine.)

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment