Monday, November 1, 2021

November 1, No Excuses

I used to walk every day.
Every. Single. Day.
It was just a part of what I did.
I need to get back to that kind of daily habit.

November's goal is 30 minutes on the exercise cycle or a two mile walk -- every day, no excuses.

Yesterday's diet was okay. For the second time in a week I ate most of my calories in a single meal and was very close to my daily calorie allotment. (The few Halloween treats pushed the limit.) I'll be sticking to the heavy on the fruits and veggies, light on the processed foods and meats diet for the coming weeks and looking to make that a lifestyle change.

This morning's first of the month weigh-in was at 246 pounds. That's less than yesterday's 248. I don't think I lost two pounds in a day and several things may have contributed to the difference. 
1) It's an analog bathroom scale.
2) We all have heavy days and light days
3) Yesterday was just a quick read. Today I double checked.
4) Yes, I did lose two pounds in a day

In the end, it's not a big deal and I'm going to call it 246 for November's starting weight.
Here we go!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment