Friday, November 19, 2021

November 20, No Excuses

Today (the 19th) was one of those days. I really didn't feel like doing anything -- at all.
As it turned out, I added a couple of extra miles to my normal indoor cycle ride. I think I'll be building it up to an hour soon. I also may use the treadmill some, just for something different.

I did okay on food. I made some pork fried rice for dinner. We always use lots of veggies, but the bacon, pork (chops), eggs, and bacon grease added a lot of animal product and a lot of calories. Thanks to my added bike time/miles, I was still under for the day.

For the past couple of days I have been writing this at the end of the day rather than the following morning. It started when I had plans for the morning and wasn't sure if I'd have the time to write in the morning and has just continued. I've also been writing my other blog at the end of the day and posting after midnight or scheduling it for the morning.
It may or may not continue like that.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment