Friday, November 5, 2021

November 5, No Excuses

I split yesterday's exercise into 15 minutes on the indoor cycle and a 1.2 mile walk. I went with something a little different on the cycle by adding five 1 minute sprints followed by 1 minute of easy (12 mph) cycling. The walk was twice around the perimeter of the property (.95 miles) and to the mailbox and back (.25 miles). I like the perimeter walk. It's hilly and grassy and better than road walking.

I had a good diet day. I'm liking eating more fruits and veggies. They are more filling than I would have expected and are way less calorie dense than meat and dairy products. Plus they are way more nutritious than meat and dairy products. It's actually been a pretty easy way to come in low on the daily calories without feeling hungry at all during the day.

The mixed greens, carrot, cabbage, radish salad with a bit of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and some seasonings, topped with tuna with mayo and a little relish was dinner.


John

No comments:

Post a Comment