Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weight Redistribution

About this time last year I went through my closet and found a bunch of clothes that fit me that I hadn't been able to wear for quite some time. There were still a few things that I couldn't wear. Among those things there were two pair of pants that still had the tags -- brand new dress slacks that I had purchased thinking I would lose a few pounds and then be able to wear them.

Unfortunately, instead of losing weight, I gained it and never wore the slacks. Even last year when I was at a weight a few pounds less than today, they wouldn't fit. This morning I decided to try a pair on and ...
THEY FIT!

I guess that means that my weight is shifting away from my waist and hips and that is a good thing! I really want to continue to work on my health and fitness level. I mentioned in a recent post that I was going to be less concerned with the weight and more concerned with how I look and feel.
Today, I feel great!

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment