Saturday, June 24, 2017

Lake Day!

Last weekend I was at a kids' camp while family and friends were enjoying a day on the lake.
Today, I'll be on the lake with them!

Typically, I'd say this is going to be a cheat day, but since my focus is on protein intake and junk restriction more than on counting calories, I think I'll be okay. For a day on the lake and in the sun, the main thing is to stay properly hydrated. I'll need to watch how much I snack on the available junk food and I think I'll bring a few healthier snacks along for good measure.

I'll be leaving my cell phone behind so my activity tracker will show me at near zero for the day but no worries. The day is about relaxing and enjoying time with friends and time in the sun.

Day 6.
Here I come!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment