Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday

Yesterday's lake day was pretty much as expected. It was an exceptional day on the protein intake, but the cold fried chicken lunch and the pork tenderloin sandwich for dinner also made it an exceptional day for fat intake. I had a few hard boiled eggs during the day so that added to the fat count. I managed to skip the chips and cookies on the boat and substituted beans for the fries with the sandwich, so carbs were pretty limited except for the breading on the fried stuff (I peeled some of the breading off of the chicken) and the Texas toast the tenderloin was served on.

All-in-all, not a bad day.

Today will be an easy day for the food management and an okay day for activity. Sunday is the last day of my diet week as Monday morning is my weigh-in day. I should probably make Friday my weigh in day so I have the week to recover from the weekend splurges, but life has a way of working out no matter when I choose to use the scale.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment