Tuesday, August 10, 2021

August 10

Yesterday was a good day -- good diet day, and good activity day.
Chris has decided that we need to begin each day with a two-mile (3.2km) walk. We also had a shorter walk at the end of the day. In addition to my walking steps, I was busy working in the yard and racked up over 13,000 steps (6+ miles) for the day.

Overall calorie intake was down, but I did supplement my protein intake with a frozen peach and protein smoothie in the evening.

I'm hoping to keep the momentum of a good first week and build on it. The daily walk is a good addition to my routine. (We were out again early this morning.) It isn't a lot, but it is something.
It's hot today and I may skip the yardwork since we have midday dentist appointments. Tomorrow will also be hot, but I'll be able to start earlier.

Be well, 
John

No comments:

Post a Comment