Sunday, August 8, 2021

August 8: One week, -4 lbs.

Two things need to be said here.
1. Some days we weigh heavy and some days we weigh light.
2. Losing weight in the beginning is usually easier than later in the process.

It could be that last Sunday was a heavy day. You have to know that when I looked at the new record high weight, I stepped off the scale, checked to make sure it zeroed out correctly, and tried it again,...and again. The weight on that day was legit.

I didn't make any wholesale changes this week. Mostly I just cut out some garbage and ate less. I was fairly active a couple of days, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have been trying to be more aware of staying properly hydrated. 

Going from my new high of 262 pounds to my old high of 258 in a week seems a little unusual, but I'm going to take it! I certainly do not expect to lose 4 pounds per week while doing what I'm doing, but as the weight drops and I feel more healthy, I'm sure that I'll be more likely to take on more activity.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment