Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Beach body -- NOT!

It's said that you diet to look good dressed in street clothes and exercise to look good at the beach.
Well, I guess I need to get to some serious exercise!

On the bright side of things there are plenty of fit bodies on the beach and although I am not one of them, I am at least to the point that I don't mind taking my shirt off at the beach anymore.
Having said that, seeing the many fit people -- men and women, young and old -- that are in pretty decent shape (and I mean that as in good condition as well as having a good form), I am thinking that I need to up my fitness game in the coming months.

I am just 4 days and less than 10 miles from hitting my 100 mile walking goal for January. I haven't decided on fitness goals for February just yet, but it will definitely be more than just walking! I'll get back to you on those next Monday (Feb 1).

Be well,
John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment