Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Bad Day...

So yesterday wasn't a great day.
It was windy and cold and I let the fact that I had built an extra day of walking miles into my first week keep me from walking in the single digit (F) wind chill temps. I did get my squats, push-ups and ab work in and my diet was okay, but I do feel like I should have used my Nordic Track or indoor cycle or something.

Oh well. That was yesterday and this is today.
The sun is shining and it is warming up nicely. Perhaps I will double up on mileage today and regain my one day cushion.

If you had a bad day, put it behind you and make today a good day. I really believe that you don't even need to pressure yourself into making up for the bad day. Just make today a good one.

Eat well.
Live well.
Be well.

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment