Monday, February 1, 2016

First day of February

I didn't get out for my walk as early as I would have liked this morning, but I did manage to finish my three miles by 10:40. I also took care of day 1 of the squat/push-up challenge. I did the ab challenge in the afternoon and doubled up on the few push-ups because of a last minute decision to attend a lunch meeting at our Baptist Association office.

I've decided to up the squat/push-up challenge to 5000/2000. I found this plan for 5000/1000 and will just double the push-ups every day (I decided this after the morning session).



When it comes right down to it, it really isn't all that much on a daily basis so I'm sure that I'll find other stuff to do. But it is more than I've been doing and so I'll consider this my daily minimum and anything else as extra.

Simple steps...

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment