Monday, February 22, 2016

Tough week in health news

Wow! It has been a tough week on the health news front!
In the past week (actually about 10 days) I have received news of three people I know that have received cancer diagnosis and one cancer patient that is not doing well at all.

While cancer is still a mystery and it seems that any one can get it in its many variations, I know that are are also things that we can do that will put ourselves on the less-likely-to-get-cancer list.
I am thankful that it is becoming easier to identify and obtain foods that are organically grown. I am also grateful that there is more information available to us to help us with living more healthful lifestyles and pointing out exposures to everyday carcinogens.

Even so, cancer seems to strike people from all walks of life.
Early detection is a big deal when it comes to treatment so it's probably time for me to take care of some past due screenings. Maybe the same is true for you.

Eat well.
Get some exercise.
Take care of your body.
It's the only one you get!

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment