Monday, February 8, 2016

February Goal Update

The first week of February is now in the past and it is time for a brief look at how I am progressing towards my goals.

I am on pace (actually a day ahead of schedule) to meet my goal of walking 100 miles with 25.3 miles for the week. I am also keeping up with my schedule on both the 30 day squat/push-up challenge and the 30 day ab challenge.
I haven't done any running, but am looking forward to adding some bicycling to my days when the weather is a little bit warmer.
I also haven't added any other exercise to my regular routine. I am beginning to to a little bit of yoga in the evenings, but nothing that can be counted as really serious.

I managed to shed the few pounds that I gained on vacation and am back on the decrease. I feel really good and am less likely to use weight as a measurement of good health than I once did, but I also know that I am still a little heavy. Though I no longer meet the obese criteria (BMI >30), I am still overweight. Working on it -- just not focused on weight as a measurement of health.

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment