Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July 7

I decided I'm going to post at the end of the day rather than in the morning. I like that my daily diary post is on the same day that I'm posting about, plus I think it will work better for my mornings.

I got my activity in early today with a little yard work. It was nice to get it in before it got very hot. It was humid enough without the higher temps. I'll end the day with around 5000 steps, but I'm okay with that today.
It may be the same tomorrow. Right now I am more concerned with activity over exercise, so that works. Besides, I have plenty of work on 5 acres of property to keep me active for many days!

Diet-wise I'll finish around 100 calories below my daily target. I had to watch the volume as I included some high fat, high calorie foods. (The unhealthy guy part of the blog title is a real thing.)

Be well, 
John

No comments:

Post a Comment