Friday, July 31, 2020

July 31

I ate a little later than planned yesterday, but still had a good day. I was well below my calorie limit. I did a midweek scale check this morning since five weeks from today is the next interim goal. I'm pretty much right on target. That's not going to allow for much room for cheat days unless I build them in with a couple of really good days. Steady and consistent seems to be the best plan and five weeks isn't too long to do that since I'm not that restrictive to begin with.

My current BMI is 31.2 (30 is considered obese). My September 5th goal of 220 pounds will put my BMI at 29.8 and I'll move from being obese to overweight.

I haven't been feeling the exercise/activity thing lately. Maybe I just need to start by doing something. My friend Ben says that movement is motivation (or something like that). Basically, just get started. I guess it's a kind of exercise inertia that keeps you going from there. He's done an Ironman, so I guess he might know something about exercise inertia.

Time to move.
Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment