Friday, October 15, 2021

October 15, Day 24

Oops! I missed a day.
Not a big deal. I've been trying to spend less time on the internet and was reading yesterday morning instead of scrolling social media.
Exercise has remained light due my back not feeling quite right yet. Long day of driving tomorrow and I'm hoping the back isn't going to be a problem.

Weigh-in this morning was still a solid 250.
Although a big part of good health is getting to a healthy weight (and I'm not progressing in that), I do feel better even though the weight hasn't been coming off. Movement is good.

Something that I haven't mentioned (but is big on the overall health front) is that I have been sleeping more. I'm getting an extra sleep cycle from what was once my normal 4 cycles, and I'm pretty much sleeping through the night. I sometimes wake up at the end of the first cycle and then sleep until morning. That puts my nightly rest at a little over 7.5 hours (my cycles run a little over 90 minutes each). I rarely nap, but do get in an occasional 17 minute power nap if needed.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment